Friday, March 30, 2007

About this blog



This blog contains my newspaper articles and random thoughts, observations and bits of information.

I write a weekly column called That's Men for The Irish Times and most of the columns later appear on the blog.

When I began this blog, I worked as a journalist in Dublin but most of my work now is in teaching and writing about mindfulness.

I also write poetry and a collection of my poems, The Blue Guitar, is published by Salmon. I have a poetry blog called The Blue Guitar.

I am originally from a rural parish called Ladytown in County Kildare. I now live in Dublin with my wife and two children.

If you want to email me, try:

You can get in touch through the contact form at my website, www.padraigomorain.com





(This is the complete post. Ignore "Continue reading" link below.)


And here is the rest of it.

No comments: