Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My training workshops

I present workshops on workplace bullying, stress management, time management and other topics. Clients for whom I have presented workshops or addressed seminars (various topics) include:

* Health Service Executive
* Institute for Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
* Irish Congress of Trade Unions
* Irish Dental Association
* Irish Medical Organisation
* Irish Nurses' Organisation
* Irish Vocational Education Association
* Law Society
* National Union of Journalists (Dublin & London)
* Order of Malta
* Technical Engineering and Electrical Union
* William Glasser Institute European Convention

My email address: pomorainatireland.com (change "at" to "@") My telephone number (voicemail) is: ++ 353 1 4404140

(This is the complete post. Ignore "Continue reading" link below.)
And here is the rest of it.

No comments: